"I Will Fight for Equality for All."
I fully support the LGBTQ community, and when I am elected to Congress, I will fight for equality for all.
- I support the Equality Act (H.R.-2282) and Every Child Deserves a Family Act, as well as any bill that prohibits discrimination against the LGBTQ Community.
- I will fight to ensure the LGBTQ community has access to proper healthcare, without fear of discrimination or mistreatment.
- I will oppose any legislation which supports the "protection" of religious liberty at the expense of others' rights.
- I support and will propose legislation to fight against discrimination by creditors and banks so that LGBTQ people will not be unfairly denied mortgages, loans, and credit cards.
- I advocate for and support transgender military, and will fight against any shortsighted and discriminatory proposed policies.
Read more about H.R. 2282: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2282
I fully support the LGBTQIA+ community.