Worker's Rights and a Living Wage
American workers are under attack. Over the past five decades wages have stagnated and worker's protections have been stripped, which results in a huge disparity of wealth in this country. It is time for workers to stand together and demand:
- At least a $15/hr. minimum wage and help for small businesses to meet that requirement over a period of time.
- The elimination of "Right to Work" laws which are designed to prevent union organizing and to assist unscrupulous employers in exploiting their employees.
- Earned overtime and benefits such as paid family and medical leave, sick days, vacation time, and assistance with childcare.
- Equal pay for women
- Safe working conditions
- Strengthening collective bargaining units and freedom of association.
- The protection of labor standards and employment protections.
- Protection of pensions and retirement benefits
- Passage of the WAGE Act (Workplace Action for a Growing Economy) which ensures the rights of workers to organize without retribution.
Lisa will fight for all hard-working families to get the pay and benefits they've earned and to support labor union organizing, which is the backbone of a successful American economy.
Proudly endorsed by:
Lisa stands with workers, stand with Lisa by making a donation today.