Workers' Rights and a living wage
It is time for workers to stand together.
American workers are under attack. Over the past five decades, wages have stagnated and workers' protections have been stripped, which has resulted in a huge disparity of wealth in this country. It is time for workers to stand together and demand:
Lisa will fight for all hard-working families to get the pay and benefits they've earned, and to support labor union organizing, which is the backbone of a successful American economy.
Proudly endorsed by:
It is time for workers to stand together and demand:
- At least a $15/hr. minimum wage and help for small businesses to meet that requirement over a period of time.
- The elimination of "Right to Work" laws, which are designed to prevent union organizing and to assist unscrupulous employers in exploiting their employees.
- Earned overtime and benefits such as paid family and medical leave, sick days, vacation time, and assistance with childcare.
- Equal pay for women.
- Safe working conditions.
- Strengthening collective bargaining units and freedom of association.
- The protection of labor standards and employment protections.
- Protection of pensions and retirement benefits.
- Passage of the WAGE Act (Workplace Action for a Growing Economy), which ensures the rights of workers to organize without retribution.
Lisa stands with workers. Stand with Lisa by making a donation today.